With rich experience and knowledge in this domain, we offer Labour Table, that features semi-circle cut backrest which can be operated manually. This table is constructed from MS tubular steel material & having adjustable head and leg section. The offered Labour Table is available in different specifications to meet the exact needs of the clients. Our team of quality controllers tests this table on various parameters to ensure their quality.
- Made in 3 sections, adjustable back rest and leg section with lever mechanism to varying positions, capable of tilting for obstetric and gynecological use. Legs mounted on rubber tips.
- Size : Table 1800L x 600W x 800H mm. Tubes : 30 x 1.5 mm.
- Supports for leg holders with solid mechanism to fix leg holders at required height and width.
- Support ring at proximity of seat section to support round basin-bowl.
- Supplied with 2 leg holders with canvas straps adjustable in height and width.
- Epoxy coated tubular steel frame.
- Tubes : 30 x 1.5 mm.
- Mattress-pad : density : 21 - 25 kg/m3.
- Carrying capacity : 150-180 kg.
- Mattress-pad : 30H mm.
- Knockdown construction.
- Supplied with 4 liter S.S. Bowl.
FAQs of Labour Table :
What material is used in the construction of the Labour Table?The Labour Table is constructed from MS tubular steel material.
What is the size of the Labour Table?The Labour Table is 1800L x 600W x 800H mm in size.
Does the Labour Table have adjustable head and leg sections?Yes, the Labour Table has adjustable head and leg sections.
Does the Labour Table have adjustable leg holders?Yes, the Labour Table has adjustable leg holders with canvas straps.
Does the Labour Table have a carrying capacity?Yes, the Labour Table has a carrying capacity of 150-180 kg.
Does the Labour Table have a mattress pad?Yes, the Labour Table has a mattress pad with a density of 21 25 kg/m.
Does the Labour Table come with a bowl?Yes, the Labour Table comes with a 4 liter S.S. Bowl.